eBay Barcodes – Did you know this?
On February 29th eBay will start to end some GTC listings that reach their 30 day renewal date. Why? It’s because they won’t have either a product identifier or “Does not apply” chosen in the relevant fields of their listings. (Some categories exempt, check if yours are here: Click here)
eBay have been highlighting this change for months now, and since January 2016 it’s not been possible to either create or revise listings which are missing these Product Identifiers, but more importantly is the change which will start after February 29th – if your GTC listings end, so does all your sales history so it’s an important issue.
To make things a bit trickier, any Multi Variation Listings will have to be changed manually – it can’t be done in the Bulk Editing tool.
So if this is unwelcome news, don’t delay – check your listings now!
Why not come along to my eBay Masterclass Training in Newcastle upon Tyne to learn more insights?
- How you can research eBay to your own advantage
- The Art of optimising titles
- Researching your market – Competitors and how to beat them
- How to use marketing when Packing and Posting your orders
- How to get to the top of eBay Search results (eBay Cassini Search)
- Introduction to trading internationally on eBay.
- Strategies to build your business – Tips and tricks to improve your traffic.
- eBay Defects – how will the 2016 changes affect me?
- Increasing your eBay sales with Promotional Tools.
Book a place here: eBay Masterclass